The Law Firm Antoci provides consulting and assistance services specifically for individuals and businesses in a range of processes involved in the sale, purchase and management of property in Italy from the stage of negotiations and preliminary property checks (title of ownership, town planning and land registry records) to execution of the final contract and after-sales service (transferring utilities, property transfer tax returns, rental agreements, property management). The firm closely works with other professionals – notaries, surveyors, architects and accountants – in Italy and abroad – providing comprehensive coordinated support and protection to facilitate and simplify each step in the buying and selling process in the interest of its Italian and foreign Clients. The firm also assists its Clients in purchasing/selling property abroad coordinating with foreign estate agents and professionals.
- application for obtaining an Italian tax identification code for non-Italian Clients
- liaising with the surveyor appointed by the Client to check the town planning and cadastral compliance of a property and to draw up a technical report
- drawing up and registering powers of attorney in Italy and in other countries
- mortgage negotiation with banks and credit institutions
- land registry enquiries and access to the competent offices to check title of ownership, mortgages, burdens and liens
- negotiation and drawing up of the preliminary contract of purchase and sale
- assistance in stipulating the final contract and mortgage agreement before a notary
- assistance in opening and closing utility accounts
- assistance in opening bank or post office current accounts
- liaising with accountants for domestic and international tax advice and for submission of tax returns and for other tax obligations to which the owners of property in Italy are subject, including foreign owners.
- property management
- drawing up property renovation contracts and lease contracts