The Law Firm Antoci has long-standing experience in the sensitive area of national and international family law, focusing particularly on assistance for foreign couples living in Italy and on the legal issues related to applicable law and jurisdiction.
The key strength of the legal service we provide is the ability to adjust to the pace of a continually evolving real situation and the knowledge of the relevant European and international law. This enables us not only to deal with conventional family law issues but also to meet the requirements of protecting partnerships, assisting them in drawing up domestic partnership agreements and in planning their property regime.
- advice on the applicable law, jurisdiction, European law and conventions on family issues
- advice on matrimonial and registered partnership property regimes in the legislation of various countries in the European international private law (EU Regulations 1103/2016 e 1104/2016)
- domestic partnership agreements
- advice and assistance in legal separation and divorce proceedings
- advice and assistance in proceedings on custody and maintenance over children by biological parents